Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg“We’re developing capabilities that will bring constellation utilization to the next level,” said Brian Norris, the M2C2 program director.Every day, satellites capture the comings and goings of nations around the world. These images provide the missing piece to the puzzle that helps to keep the nation safe and our troops out of harm’s way.Efficient and effective constellation management of various types of satellites is an enterprise challenge and one that Mission Management Command and Control, a proprietary program in the Global Intelligence Solutions Mission Area tries to solve.
M2C2 is seeking talented System Integration/Hardware Lab Manager to join our Development and Integration and Verification management team. We are currently seeking an Engineering Environment/Lab Manager to coordinate program assets to fulfil the programs schedule and functionality road maps. The candidate will work in a collaborative environment with Development and Test Engineers to ensure environment utilization during all phases of program life cycle, while meeting program objective and milestones.The Engineering Environment/Lab Manager will work closely with the Build Manager to develop the HW Deployment plan.
Attends technical interchange meetings with the team members and other program personnel, and represents the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project.
Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects, including architecture and design.Required skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of systems engineering, systems integration, and verification/test experience
- Must be able to work within a structured Test Engineering process environment including a task oriented, value based management system
- Must be able to interact effectively with multidisciplinary teams of system design professionals including test, systems, software and hardware engineers
- Must have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) and be able to effectively communicate with IPT leaders, hardware and software development engineers, and specialty engineers.
- Must have understanding of applying services in a cyber-hardened environment
- Have current a SSBI security clearance or an ability to obtain one.
- Experience with DOORS requirement management.
- Experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
- Experience with systems integration and test.
- Experience in deployment and management of Test Unique Configurations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, or equivalent applicable work experience, plus a minimum of 10+ years of directly related work experience
Required Education (including Major):
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Prior operational experience with an understanding of anomaly resolution.
- Experience with program life cycle and the needs to support each program life cycle phase.
- Familiarity with enterprise system start-up and shut-down concepts (tiered services)
- Work with the Infrastructure group to facilitate changes and modification that are needed on program life cycle environments.
- Experience with data validation
- Familiarity with access to various program environments.
- Experience in Integrated Product Teams.
- Experience performing training, knowledge transfer, or mentorship
- Ability to represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Minimum Degree: Bachelor’s degree in a related subject, or equivalent applicable work experience, plus a minimum of 10+ years of directly related work experience.
- Majors: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Mathematics
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Integration and Test Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All