Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
“We’re developing capabilities that will bring constellation utilization to the next level,” said Brian Norris, the M2C2 program director.”
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) Business Unit is seeking an infrastructure architect to support the design lead for infrastructure service delivery for the development environments of a large Raytheon program. The qualified candidate will support the design, development, and maintenance of automated infrastructure deployment solutions in multiple compute environments. These environments, a mix of servers, workstations, storage, networks, and custom hardware, provide the backbone for product development and testing for a large Raytheon Project producing a critical, strategic national asset.
Responsibilities include developing and maintaining specifications and design artifacts of the components used to provide overall infrastructure services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have an engineering mindset, and be able to troubleshoot complex problems, seeking to understand “the big picture” in a dynamic environment. This position may require some on call support and overtime to support program needs.
An Active U.S. Government Security Clearance (Secret) is required as of day one of employment. US Citizenship required.
Note: Candidates with a current US Government Secret Security Clearance (or higher) are eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
• Must possess an active US DoD Secret or higher clearance (US Citizenship required)
• Experience with Network engineering technologies and exposure to Cisco VCS
• Systems integration experience with the ability to stay focused on fixing problems while keeping progress moving
• Ability to troubleshoot complex configuration problems or system issues
• Experience with Windows or Linux System Administration
• General infrastructure build automation experience
• Strong scripting skills (i.e. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, bash, etc.)
• Solid background in COTS product integration
• Experience with VMware and Windows Active Directory
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both written and oral
- 8 years of related work experience
• Experience with automation concepts and tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Fabric (or similar products) for O/S builds, software installation and configuration, or system updates/patches
• Understanding of DevOps concepts such as Infrastructure as Code
• Experience using Centrify for IDaM services
• Experience with OpenStack
• Understanding of Change Management processes - Version Control of software and applications using ClearCase and familiarity with DR’s, CR’s, and IR’s written with ClearQuest (or Remedy, etc.)
• The ability to effectively plan and delegate workloads
• Experience with Tripwire, LogRhythm, or other security auditing tools
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering and 10 years of experience or 18 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All