Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS) is seeking a candidate for the position of Senior Manager - Program Management of Intel West Programs based in Aurora, Colorado. The program manager will oversee multiple programs that provide critical operations, maintenance, and engineering activities for OCONUS and CONUS
facilities with a total value in excess of $75M/year. This position serves as a direct report to the Sr. Director of Intel Operations and Maintenance, which is within the Global Intelligence Solutions mission area. The successful candidate must demonstrate abilities to manage technical program aspects, manage personnel at multiple sites, both CONUS and OCONUS, perform schedule and cost reporting, meet or exceed bookings, sales, profit and cash objectives, and provide regular briefings to senior Raytheon leadership, the customer and other government entities; including, but not limited to, program management reviews, contract transition, technical meetings, and education outreach programs. The successful candidate will also be responsible for regular customer interactions, technical evaluation of requirements, management of awarded scope, allocation of resources, and growth of assigned business. This role is responsible for leading Raytheon growth efforts in the form of pursuit capture.This position requires frequent travel within CONUS and quarterly OCONUS site visits to ensure employee morale, the quality of the work being done and that requirements of the contract are being met.Duties:
- Responsible for growing programs by ensuring ongoing customer funding of current contractual requirements, working with the customer to identify and fund further product enhancements and refinements, and identifying and pursuing additional markets and customers for the solution.
- Participate with Intel sub product line leadership team to develop, establish and achieve Intel organization objectives and goals
- Set strategy, vision and tactical direction for programs execution by multifunctional teams
- Interface with IOM Intel product line director providing weekly and monthly reporting as required by the organization
- Accountable for responsible programs to achieve near and long-term goals, and business metrics
- Leads, supervises, directs, administers, and mentors other program management personnel within organization
- Develop and enhance customer relationships to identify and expand new business opportunities
- Act as primary contact and is responsible for meeting contractual commitments including the financial, quality, technology, and schedule performance of assigned program within contractual boundaries, company expectations, and established standards, using the approved business model and management tools.
- Establish an executable baseline and manage the program risk and opportunity, in accordance with specific financial goals and obligations.
- Set business goals and milestones, and monitor adherence to program metrics and master plans.
- Use approved control systems and reports that accurately measure progress, identifies potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken to ensure the meeting of company’s contract commitments.
- Develop strong customer and program partnerships with IOM internal functional organizations; such as contracts, finance, procurement, quality; and other related program entities within Raytheon.
- Act as primary customer contact on status and performance and anticipates and fulfills customer needs to ensure their satisfaction and continued/increased business.
- Develop and present to senior management the Raytheon program artifacts including Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimate at Complete (EAC) and other program/financial products.
- Set budgetary guidelines and direct the performance of program task elements through internal functional partnership.
- Focuses, evaluates, motivates and rewards the program team, enabling them to achieve desired results
- 12+ years’ experience participating in engineering development and/or sustainment activities within the Intelligence or DoD communities, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility including Program Management
- Broad technical knowledge of near real-time mission operations; data processing, distribution and analysis; mission planning; facilities management; ground system and RF antenna maintenance; and hardware, software, system engineering of complex data systems.
- 10 years’ experience with program execution. Experience should include reporting, earned value management systems, cost and schedule tracking, risk and opportunity management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Proven business development process and proposal experience, demonstrated ability to win new business
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team to action
- Must be willing and able to travel frequently to both domestic and international locations.
- Raytheon Program Leadership Certification Level 4, or Raytheon Program Leadership Certification Level 5 with desire/willingness to achieve Level 4
- U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI Security Clearance are required
Education (including Major): B.S in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or other major with applicable experience
- Master degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- SATCOM Terminal experience
- OPIR Experience
- Site Operations experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All