Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few.
“We’re developing capabilities that will bring constellation utilization to the next level,” said Brian Norris, the M2C2 program director.
Every day, satellites capture the comings and goings of nations around the world. These images provide the missing piece to the puzzle that helps to keep the nation safe and our troops out of harm’s way.
Efficient and effective constellation management of various types of satellites is an enterprise challenge and one that Mission Management Command and Control, a proprietary program in the Global Intelligence Solutions Mission Area tries to solve.
Raytheon is looking for a System Engineer
on our M2C System Engineering Team in Aurora, Colorado. The System Engineer at either the system, subsystem or component level will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment. The candidate will provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to software development teams, and test personnel. The candidate will perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification. The candidate will support definition of operations concepts and procedure planning / development, interfacing with personnel from other organizations, attend technical interchange meetings with team members and other program personnel, and represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required, provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues. The candidate will also support ECP efforts as required and must have the ability to manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines.Required Skills:
- 4+ years of System Engineering experience
- MUST have a current SSBI/SCI clearance
- Understand the SE lifecycle and change management process
- Must have requirements analysis/management experience
- Must have experience in functional decomposition, use case development, interface analysis and definition
- Knowledge of and experience working in DOORS
- Experience in systems engineering functions including: operations concept development, requirements management, technical risk management, interface definition and control
- Knowledge of system integration and system test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- System Engineering experience on a large government software development contract
- Experience in Planning and Scheduling, Command and Telemetry and/or Flight Dynamics
- Experience in integration, and/or verification and validation
- Experience in SE process development and deployment
- Experience in Operations including: procedure development, training, transition planning, installation, and deployment
- Experience with complex satellite ground systems, particularly previous deployment of developed systems to ground station operations
B.S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science. Additional 8 years of related experience can be substituted for a degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: SSBI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Integration and Test Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All