Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, we provide employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg“We’re developing capabilities that will bring constellation utilization to the next level,” said Brian Norris, the M2C2 program director.
Every day, satellites capture the comings and goings of nations around the world. These images provide the missing piece to the puzzle that helps to keep the nation safe and our troops out of harm’s way.
Efficient and effective constellation management of various types of satellites is an enterprise challenge and one that Mission Management Command and Control, a proprietary program in the Global Intelligence Solutions Mission Area tries to solve.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, including a large presence in Aurora, CO. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
The Build Orchestration and Development Sub-IPT Leads will provide leadership across several DevOps teams that are responsible for infrastructure build automation development, AWS and OPS deployments, deployment configurations and security compliance, and database management systems on the GPS OCX Program. The individuals are responsible for staffing to program plans, schedule definition and execution, technical and programmatic status & direction including scope definition, sub-IPT Earned Value Management (EVM) status reporting, metric collection and communication, risk and opportunities definition and mitigation strategies, and coordination with other leads within the Sub-IPT and Platform IPT to ensure program success. US Citizenship is required due to the candidate needing a current US Security Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Sub-IPT Leads include:
Note: Candidates with a current US Government Secret Security Clearance (or higher) are eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
- Continuous collaboration across the Platform IPT and GPS-OCX program to ensure program deadlines and milestones are met within scope, are requirements compliant, and achieved within budget.
- Daily collection, understanding, and summarization of Sub-IPT status, including assessment of impacts on GPS-OCX program milestones. Status is reported to Platform IPT leadership and customers.
- Provide daily leadership and tasking to a multi-function team-of-teams including Systems Engineers, Software Engineers, and Hardware Engineers
- Continuous updates of Sub-IPT schedule, technical direction, scope, risks and opportunities, DR and CR work-off, and budget through effective delegation and coordination with the appropriate Sub-IPT staff
- Coordination with OPS and AWS environment stakeholders to define and refine schedule timelines to meet the needs of the customer and other Sub-IPTs
- Daily coordination with Sub-IPT team leads to ensure staff tasking is optimal and effective across the Sub-IPT
- Coordination with the Engineering team-of-teams, Operations, and Finance to maintain a clear status of Sub-IPT health needs, and issues. Status should be accurate to a one workday level of accuracy
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience providing technical and programmatic leadership to a multi-functional team
- EVMS certification, with first-hand experience performing EVM on a Government Contract
- Exceptional communication skills with extensive experience working with a wide range of government customers
- Experience in leading the definition, development, and test of DevOps pipelines and methodologies within large complex environments
- Current US Government DoD Secret security clearance US Citizenship required
- First-hand experience as a Scrum Master using the JIRA Toolset to execute programs using agile methodology
- Knowledge of Ground Station CONOPS and CONEMPs
- Familiarity with the GPS-OCX program
- Strong attention to detail with results-oriented mindset
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and 10 years of related work experience or 18 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Business Administration, Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, General Management, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All