Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is looking for a System Test Engineer to join the Global Positioning System Advanced Control Segment (GPS OCX) Engineering team in Aurora, Colorado.
Independently plan and perform test assignments involving definition of test and verification requirements, plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolve identified conflicting issues. Direct a complex test program which includes establishing methods and techniques, planning tests, develop test requirements, writing test procedures and reports, and conducts tests using comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems. Participate in test readiness reviews, participate in design reviews, and conduct audits of test programs and facilities. Use a broad knowledge of precedents in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity. Conduct tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques. General supervision is received from a designated supervisor. Guidance received relates primarily to general objectives and details of unusual situations and /or requirements.
May provide functional guidance to less experienced test engineers or exercise occasional functional supervision over technicians and clerical assistants. Duties may include performing system test planning and implementation for medium to large-scale systems using state-of-the-art technology.Required Skills
- Experience in the following:
- Performing subsystem test planning
- Preparing test schedules
- Automated testing and test script development
- Specifying test verification requirements
- 2+ years of experience in the following:
- Preparing test procedures
- Conducting test procedures
- Using discrepancy report systems
- Working within Integrated Product Teams
- UNIX, Windows and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a US Citizen and have a current and active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Experience in performing system test planning and implementation for medium to large scale systems using stat-of-the-art technology
- Experience preparing and presenting technical and readiness review data
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific discipline with minimum 2+ years of test experience or 10+ years of applicable test experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Aerospace Engineering, Integration and Test Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All