Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
The Global Positioning System Advanced Control Segment (GPS OCX) Raytheon team is responsible for full life cycle engineering on state of the art environmental, commercial, & sensing systems for government & commercial applications. GPS OCX is seeking a talented Senior Test Engineer to join our test team.
As a Sr Test Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Review of system requirements for testability.
- Research and develop test procedures based on system concept of operations and requirements.
- Perform testing of UNIX and Windows based systems.
- Document test results and work with Systems Engineering, Software Engineering and Hardware Engineering to resolve problems.
- Participate in customer presentations and reviews.
- The development of automated test scripts as required to perform automated testing.
- At least 4 years of testing experience on government contract
- Must be a US Citizen and hold an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Java programming language experience on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience developing scripts to support test efforts for the software build cycles
- Experience preparing test procedures and conduct test procedures execution
- Knowledge/Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Knowledge/Experience with Web Services and Object Oriented design
- Knowledge/experience of Statistical orbit determination
- Knowledge/experience of Ephemeris propagation
- Knowledge/experience of Maneuver planning and calibration
- Knowledge/experience of Element set and reference frame conversion
- Hands on user experience with Test Automation tools
- Existing GPS OCX program knowledge in command and control subsystems
- Experience with satellite launch systems
- Familiarity with DOORS
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related scientific discipline with minimum 4+ years of test experience or 12+ years of applicable test experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Computer Science, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All