Raytheon IIS is seeking successful candidate to be responsible for ensuring Government, Customer, and Raytheon owned property is managed efficiently in support of IIS businesses and in compliance with contracts, regulations, and sound business practices. This person will be responsible for administering and maintaining the Property Management System and supporting the property lifecycle from acquisition through receiving, identification, utilization, maintenance, inventory, subcontractor control, relief of stewardship, and contract closure.
This position requires working on multiple assignments as a member of one or several property teams to perform and support research, audits, analysis, and system transactions by creating, reviewing, approving, and correcting property records, reports, and systems. This position may require frequent interfacing with internal and external customers and suppliers on property issues, processes, and systems. It may also involve creating and delivering system improvements, training, and communications for other Raytheon employees, organizations, and customers.
Manages, develops or carries out property activities in accordance with local established business policies, procedures and public law. Reviews material requests, manages workflow, prepares issue and disposition documents, tracks lag in the process flow and expedites processing and delivery of requisitioned items from Delivery Order request through material order approval, quote generation, RFM processing, PR and PO issuance and goods receipt.
This position requires learning, researching, knowing, and applying knowledge of property regulations, particularly Federal Acquisition Regulations, particularly the IIS NISSC Property Management System and Plans. The candidate will work independently on assignments and perform under the guidance of a team lead to resolve problems of moderate complexity by interpreting policies and procedures and by developing solutions of moderate scope, impact, and complexity.Requirements
• 2+ years logistics or property management experience ideally in a gov’t contractor environment similar to Raytheon
• US Citizen with current/active Secret Security Clearance
• General knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• Ability to learn how to research and retrieve information and perform transactions in various business systems utilized by Property Management such as PRISM and UPS.
• Intermediate Computer Skills – Applied computer skills in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to be a team player with excellent customer service skills
• Must have ability to lift 25 pound items unaided
• Must have an understanding of supply chain and logistical activitiesDesired Skills:
• Working knowledge of UPS and PRISM (SAP).
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Understanding of procurement, property and supply chain activitiesRequired Education (including Major):
• Bachelor Degree: BS or BA in Logistics, Business or Supply Chain Management or similar or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience). 109740
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Supply Chain, Warfighter Support Services, All, Contracts and Supply Chain