Job Description: Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) Sustained Support Contract (NISSC).
NISSC provides accurate, timely, and unambiguous warning and attack assessment of Air, Missile, and Space Threats with daily visibility of National Command Authority leaders including the President of the United States.
NCMC-ITW/AA is composed of Air, Missile, and Space Warning Missions located at Cheyenne Mountain AFS (CMAFS), Peterson AFB, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, and forward user and sensor sites worldwide.
Experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and requirements
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in network communications processes and technologies
- Proven skills in client-facing and internal communications
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detain and multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Project/Visio
- TS/SCI active Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
- PMP Certification
- Experience with the Air Force Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System/Work Order Management System
- Background in operations project planning and management in a real time support environment
- Understanding of OPSEC requirements for the USAF
- Ability to prepare, objectively review, and deliver technical presentations
- Experience with technical knowledge capture, training, and certification of personnel
- Have demonstrated experience and capability with interfacing with the Air Force customer at very high levels as well as interfacing with various DoD Agencies
6 Years, with a B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics, or 4 years with MS/MA in Engineering, Science or Mathematics, or 2 years with PhD in Engineering, Science or Mathematics; years of related professional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Information and Knowledge Systems, Warfighter Support Services, All