Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
Every day, satellites capture the comings and goings of nations around the world. These images provide the missing piece to the puzzle that helps to keep the nation safe and our troops out of harm’s way.
Efficient and effective constellation management of various types of satellites is an enterprise challenge and one that Mission Management Command and Control, a proprietary program in the Global Intelligence Solutions Mission Area tries to solve.
The Global Positioning System Advanced Control Segment (GPS OCX) Raytheon team is responsible for full life cycle engineering on state of the art environmental, commercial, & sensing systems for government & commercial applications. GPS OCX is seeking a System Engineering Integration (SEIT) Technical Lead
on the GPS Global Information Grid (GIG) Automated Information System (AIS) (GGA) team.Required Skills:
- Bachelor degree and at least 8 years of systems engineering, systems integration, and verification/test experience.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Must be able to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts within a structured Systems Engineering process environment including a task oriented, value based management system
- Design and Development experience with Net Centric Concepts for DoD Systems.
- Practical experience with Agile/DevOps, continuous integration and automated test frameworks.
- Work on unusually complex technical problems and provide solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious while interacting effectively with multidisciplinary teams of system design professionals including systems, software and hardware engineers
- Experience integrating software (modules, components, subsystems) and conducting system/software integration and testing of software products
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) and ability to effectively communicate with IPT leaders, hardware and software development engineers, and specialty engineers.
- Experience with Qualification Tests including: requirements analysis, procedure development, test conduct and evaluation of results.
- Experience in verifying requirements via all verification methods (Test, Demo, Analysis, Inspection, and Special Method)
- Proposal support experience including writing Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Microsoft Project, engineering tools (e.g., DOORS) and peer review products
- Technical leadership experience
- GPS mission operational experience
- Existing GPS OCX program knowledge in systems engineering, development, simulations, or command and control subsystems
- Experience writing Segment/Element level Requirements Verification Plans (RVPs) and Verification Success Criteria (VSCs) supporting customer negotiation TIMs as well as writing requirement.
- Ability to quickly become effective on a complex verification, integration, and test program which includes establishing methods and techniques, planning verification activities, writing/reviewing test procedures and reports, and conducting verification activities utilizing comprehensive knowledge of GPS OCX subsystems.
- Prior experience reviewing verification evidence as Verification Disposition Authority (VDA)
- Functional Configuration Audit (FCA) experience
- Background and competency in requirements development, analysis, derivations, verification and validation
- Design and Development experience with GPS systems
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Mathematics. Master's degree desired.
This position can be either a G10/G11 based on the candidates technical experience and education. 110014
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All