Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
“We’re developing capabilities that will bring constellation utilization to the next level,” said Brian Norris, the M2C2 program director.
Every day, satellites capture the comings and goings of nations around the world. These images provide the missing piece to the puzzle that helps to keep the nation safe and our troops out of harm’s way.
Efficient and effective constellation management of various types of satellites is an enterprise challenge and one that Mission Management Command and Control, a proprietary program in the Global Intelligence Solutions Mission Area tries to solve.
The Raytheon Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has professional Network Engineering opportunities available on the next generation GPS ground control system. This position will perform network engineering tasks pertaining to detail design development and creating engineering design artifacts. Tasks include reviewing interfaces configuration, ports assignment management, routing protocols analysis, tracing data flows, and owning the interface control document (ICD) for networking. Individual should possess knowledge and experience with network technologies, services, operations, and associated security practices. A DoD SECRET clearance is required to start in this position. US Citizenship is required due to the candidate needing a current US Secret Security Clearance.
NOTE: Candidates with a current Secret Security Clearance are eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and hired by Raytheon.
• 4+ years of relevant experience directly related to network engineering design and implementation as applied to complex DoD system.
• Proven communicator with Leadership, Peers and Subordinates
• In-depth understanding of network technologies and associated services, management, and security practices/techniques
• Extensive experience with subcontract engagement (technical subcontract management experience, planning, executing to a schedule)
• Experience in technical writing
• Experience with system design development to meet requirements
• Familiarity and able to read and understand configurations of:
• Cisco ASA firewall experience with Contexts, filters and FirePower Intrusion Detection Systems.
• Cisco ISR Router experience with GRE and IP Sec tunnels as well as ACLs and OSPF
• Cisco ASR Router experience with OSPF and ACLs
• Nexus 5600 and Nexus 2300 FEX experience with VLAN ACLs.
• Cognizant of network topologies as well as understand necessary configuration details.
• Experience with Data Center LAN design, Implementation, diagnostics, performance and management
• Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- A current US Secret Security Clearance and US Citizenship is required
• Knowledge/experience with SAN and WAN implementations
• PM-type certification (EVMS, PMP, etc.)
• Knowledge/experience with DoD Network Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and IA Requirements
• Network Certifications such as CCNP
• Knowledge of ISP/ASP model and related SLAs
• Experience with working with DISA and on DoD facilities
• Experience with Configuration Management
Required Education (including Major):
B.S./B.A. in Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering and 4 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Security Clearance: Secret - Current Relocation Eligible: Yes Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All JBRaytheon ICJBMeta