** This position is contingent on contract award. **
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is currently seeking a Program Manager in our Annapolis Junction, MD office.
The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
The Program Manager shall possess the following capabilities:
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
- Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
- Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor's effort
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff - both direct and indirect
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to Congressional Questions for the Record (QFRs)
- Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the Government PM
- Provide Contractor input to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews, as appropriate
Qualifications: Ten (10) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting. Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management. Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies. Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required. Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Program Management. Shall have a current Top Secret DoD clearance with a polygraph. 100142
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All