Raytheon is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes mission systems and analytics, computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions.
• Requirements gathering, assessing, vetting, and migration into design, architecture, feature sets, and features
• Software development, testing, installation, configuration and upgrading;
• Programming to include code creation, bug fixes and enhancements, as well as installation, monitoring and configuration programs and scripts.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design;
• Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Shall have at least ten (10) years experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Communications Engineering, Mathematics or similar degree.
Qualified applicants subject to a security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and active TS/SCI with poly clearance required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation Eligible: No Cyber, Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All JBRaytheon ICJBMeta