This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
The CNO Analyst/Programmer II will provide software development in support of custom software design and development of CNO tools and techniques. Candidate will be required to provide/author documentation, participate in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by the customer’s software development procedures and processes.Required Skills:
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum five (5) years of experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments
- Minimum four (4) years of experience with programming CNO tools and techniques.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience developing packet-level programs Expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
- Expert ability in UNIX kernel internals and/or low-level Windows internals.
- Minimum two (2) year experience programming device drivers in Windows and/or UNIX variants.
- Able to setup and configure version control software (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.)
- Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and currently have a TS/SCI with an FSP clearance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Information Technology, Cyber, Technical, Warfighter Support Services, All