: As a Sr. Principal Software Engineer, you will develop software in an Agile development environment. You will assist in ensuring the customer's system remains operational; secure; and is focused on developing new features in the designated cloud architecture for the mission.
Specifically, you will perform one or more of the following:
- Analyze customer requirements, design, code and test software
- Provide, if asked, agile technical leadership to a team of software engineers
- Develop unit tests for developed software
- Developing constructs to enable mission and customer-driven analytic needs
- Support migration of an RMI based client-server application framework to a services based architecture.Required Skills:
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph (FSP) required
- Minimum of 20 years as a software engineer
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Full stack development experience
- Minimum 5 year of experience designing, developing, maintaining ELINT systems
- Experience with enterprise security, access control and compliance implementations.Desired Skills:
- Experience with installation, administration and configuration of continuous integration using: Git, Jenkins, Maven, and Unix scripting.
- Strong Linux/UNIX skills preferred
- Experience with one or more of the following: C/C++, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, SCRUM/Agile, REST/WebSocket, Apache NiFi, Tomcat/Jetty, NodeJS, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic, Logstash, Kibana
- The migration task could involve using the following technologies when experience would be helpful: Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Node.js, Nifi, Kafka, and Storm.
ASPEN specific experience is a huge PLUS!
- Experience using the ASPEN SDK
- Experience with C/C++ and Java integration of NVIDIA CUDA architecture
- Experience with NASA World Wind Java-based mapping softwareRequired Education:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field, an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree 109107
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Cloud Computing, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All