As a Sr. Principal Systems Engineer, you will be working directly with the customer to develop or enhance a systems architecture and design to include Software, Hardware, Communications and Integration. You will be expected to develop, deliver and test solutions related to functional requirements of a complex system. You will also be responsible for documenting technical requirements within an established formalized structure.Required Skills:
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph (FSP) required
- Twenty (20) years experience in technical roles
- Ten (10) years experience as a Systems Engineer on programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development, engineering, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems
- Four (4) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements. Developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications, Interface requirement
- Four (4) years experience leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities. This includes leading analysis of system requirements and components plus performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved. Desired Skills:
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) would be ideal
- Experience with Dev/Ops methodologies and implementations would be ideal
- Five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems
- Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled accessRequired Education:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related technical field, an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Cyber, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All