Raytheon is a premier engineering company which provides technical solutions that address security challenges and strengthen our customers. We bring exceptional talent to an array of missions that includes mission systems and analytics, computer network operations, vulnerabilities, characterization, information assurance, and emerging technologies to expand cybersecurity solutions. Job Description: The experienced System Engineer will support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution.Provide expertise in architecture, design, development, requirements analysis, data flow, process improvement, network design and implementation and testing for network infrastructure and directory services. Evaluate and recommend COTS solutions and implement a directory model to capture security attributes. Install, configure, and maintain COTS directory services and develop network strategies for directory load balancing and replication. Provide system engineering support to ISSO for certification and accreditation. Provide system engineering and integration support for interfacing systems. Required Skills:
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- 5 years System Engineering experience.
- An additional 4+ years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
Experience with and knowledge of:
- Active Directory and/or LDAP (directories and replication)
- Network Design/implementation to include:
- Global and local Traffic management (load balancing)
- Firewall configuration
- Installation and configuration of COTS directory solutions (e.g. Active Directory, Red Hat Directory Server)
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- PKI authentication
- Scripting Languages (e.g. Perl)
- DOD security certification and accreditation procedures.
- Configuration Management of COTS products and configurations
Required Education (including Major):
- Ability to work independently – must be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Qualified applicants subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All