Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 87 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, cyber capabilities, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services.
In Q3 2017, IIS established a DoD Cyber Warfare Campaign. This campaign is designed to positon Raytheon as the partner of choice supporting our key U.S. defense customers. The position is within the Cyber Security and Special Missions (CSM) Mission Area and focused on opportunities in the cyber market space.
This individual would have the responsibility for building customer relationships, positioning the company for large deals and leading business level captures primarily in the United States Air Force (USAF). Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to creating opportunities, identifying/qualifying opportunities, engaging customers, shaping procurements and leading capture efforts through proposals submission. The candidate will be responsible for understanding customer needs, offering innovative solutions and ultimately is responsible for bookings. This candidate is responsible for providing leadership within the company, engaging the organization and building trusted partnership with outside organizations critical to achieving success.
- 10+ years of related demonstrated track record leading large efforts in the DOD and other agencies within the Intelligence Community with contract values in excess of $100M
- Ability to proactively engage customers and provide value through White Papers, demonstrations, etc to influence
- Experience developing and implementing market level strategies as well as pursuit win strategies
- Knowledge of the cyber services and solutions market within DoD as well as knowledge of the competitive landscape; focusing on Cyber Security, Software Development, O&M, Cloud, Software/System Development and Managed Services
- Experience leading efforts as a Capture Manager demonstrating an ability to build winning strategies
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative to engage customers, deliver innovation and drive action
- Ability to “connect” highly technical and creative engineers and solutions with technical decision makers/buyers/user and their needs.
- Be willing to travel by as required.
- Working knowledge of requirements, performance specifications, and risk management.
- Advanced understanding of the government procurement, fiscal, and regulatory environment.
- Strong problem solver with demonstrated ability to build teams, influence positive results in a matrix environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Engineering or other related field
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Agile Decision Making, valuing diversity of thought and making sound decisions and applying sound judgment
- Masterful communication skills; Ability to translate between internal language and that of the customer environment; Ensure win strategies and differentiators are positioned relative to customer priorities, etc.
- Ability to allocate resources as needed and prioritize effectively in limited time frames; work across and throughout leadership channels to ensure appropriate multi-functional engagement to achieve needed objectives/milestones
- Demonstrated competence in leading and influencing high-performance teams
- Customer Engagement, the ability to understand diverse customer needs;
- Leadership, with a clear vision and ethical compass;
- Market and Domain Knowledge, with a system-of-systems focus;
- Relationship Management, emphasizing active listening and communications;
- Win Strategy Development, to create sound business models and value propositions by synthesizing information.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Business Development, General Management, Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All