Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure
our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 1 year and it has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursday’s, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there! If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has immediate openings for Sr. DevOps Infrastructure Engineers. We've begun our journey into to DevOps and we need your help to further that! The qualified candidate will have a background and experience in IT infrastructure design and implementation and a keen interest in DevOps infrastructure-as-code philosophies and tools. There are multiple needs that span the spectrum of DevOps so apply today and put your expertise to work for us! US Citizenship is required due to candidates needing a current US Security Clearance.
NOTE: Candidates with a current Top Secret Security Clearance or higher are eligible for a $20,000 sign on bonus if the clearance is confirmed and you're hired by Raytheon.
- Experience installing and configuring operating systems, e.g. Linux system administration skills
- Ability to program in a scripting language, e.g. bash, Perl, Ruby
- Hands-on experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing, either private (VMware, OpenStack) or public (AWS)
- Experience integrating COTS/FOSS software into a system
- Solid environment and configuration management skills; ability to maintain multiple baselines, e.g. Dev, Test, Prod
- Development experience with at least one infrastructure automation tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Strong ability to troubleshoot system integration issues
- Exposure to other emerging DevOps tools/technologies such as containers
- Strong aptitude and desire to grow DevOps technical skills and evangelize DevOps processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the use of MS Office applications
- Existing US Government TS/SCI security clearance US Citizenship required
- Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503
- IT infrastructure architecture experience
- Experience with DevOps tools other than infrastructure automation, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Vagrant, etc.
- Exposure to government contracting processes and deliverables
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics and 4 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree. Graduate degree preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business. Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current Relocation Eligible: Yes Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All JBRaytheon ICJBMeta