Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our new Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has many amenities that make work and life balance. On site we have a 24 hour fitness facility, a health center, a massage therapist, relaxation rooms, a mother’s room, an upscale cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes a foosball and pool table, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Popcorn Thursday’s, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there! If you have the technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore. Our latest company video is about our people, our technology, our vision, and the values we hold dear at Raytheon. Click here to view: https://youtu.be/qvbCgKpkEds
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services, located in Richardson, Texas (Cityline) is looking for a candidate to join our world-class engineering team as a Sr Oracle Database Engineer / Administrator to provide core database administrative and COTS integration support. Position requires the ability to provide on-call, after-hours/weekend support, when necessary.
This position requires a current TS/SCI CI Poly.
- Minimum of 10 years of software / database development experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an ORACLE database administrator and/or Oracle Database engineer.
- Experience with database optimization, performance tuning, backup and restore, table space allocation/management, managing the overall health and status of the database, managing the database schema, creating triggers and stored procedures, monitoring the Oracle alert logs and resolving database-related issues.
- Familiar with current database related vendor products and current research directions.
- Practiced in integration of COTS products in implementing successful customer-driven solutions.
Required Education (including Major):Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience OHCA091417
- Experience with Oracle products such as Real Application Clusters, Data Guard, Application Server, Oracle Text, Label Security, Replication and Streams
- Working knowledge of J2EE architecture and an understanding of object-oriented modeling languages.
- Experience in system accreditation using proxy users, virtual private database technology and label security.
- Familiar with technologies related to high volume data handling and ingestion and high data rate extraction with integrity checking and indexing.
- Experience with other COTS database products such as Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc. is a plus
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Technology, Software Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All