Raytheon Company is looking to fill an Administrator position located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office supporting IRD Litigation on the KODIAK Program. The right candidate will perform a combination of Technician and Case Management tasks supporting litigation response efforts from beginning to end. Must be able to work as an individual performer as well as in a team environment. Tasks to be performed include, but are not limited to:
· Oversee process of the declassification of documents related to litigation cases, including Freedom of Information Act requests, other civil cases, and criminal cases, from beginning to end.
· Perform case management duties that include creating cases, creating and maintaining physical files, documenting all correspondence and coordinating with Sponsor components to identify equities as well as those of other government agencies.
· Organize documents in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder.
· Act as a liaison for all other components as well as other government agencies involved in the process.
· Write response letters and other memorandums as requested by the Sponsor that explains the Sponsor's decisions and ensure responses are accurate and comply with federal statutes and Sponsor policies.
· Communicate both orally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders.
· Manage a high volume of cases varying in complexity.
· Conduct desktop research and analyze results to determine the relevance of a new search or whether the requested records have been previously declassified and/or released.
· Record decisions in the Sponsor's automated systems or on hardcopy forms as required.
· Coordinate intra and inter organizational referrals.Required Skills:
· Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers. Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
· Strong oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses, presentations, etc. in a clear and concise manner.
· Well-developed critical thinking skills and an excellent focus on/to detail is a must have skills set.
· Ability to exercise discretion and pay close attention to detail.
· Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and manage multiple priorities in a deadline environment.
· Ability to juggle priorities in a deadline environment.
· Ability to work in a team environment and get along well with people at all levels.
· Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
· Ability to apply a strong customer focus orientation to understand customer requirements.Additional Desired Experience:
· Previous experience supporting public information release programs.
· Some legal support experience with knowledge of the court process for public information cases.Qualifications/Education:
· Bachelor degree from an accredited institution plus at least 2 years professional experience.
· Four (4) years of experience (for a total of six (6) or more years) may be substituted for a degree, with a high school diploma.
· Significant work experience with EO 13526 or EO12958, Freedom of Information Act and the privacy act, with a successful track record of showing initiative and the desire for professional growth, will be considered in lieu of a degree.
· Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.Clearance Requirements:
· TS/SCI clearance with FS poly, must be crossover eligible.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Administrative Services/Support, Business Administration, Warfighter Support Services, All