Raytheon has an open position as Information Assurance Systems Engineer for the Air Operations Center (AOC) Long-Term Modification & Sustainment Program in support of global air operations. Positions will be located in the Hampton, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Research changes in security policy and related requirements (e.g., STIGs) for prerequisites, dependencies, and required integration tasks across affected AOC baseline systems
• Provide security engineering support for the implementation of baseline changes relevant to cybersecurity
• Utilize a centralized management system for known issues to assist in the planning and allocation of required security updates to releases and affected integration teams
• Support the development of technical documentation required for cybersecurity assessment and authorization processes
• Support the development of det ailed security test plans for AOC baseline releases
• Employ automated SCAP tools and manual techniques to collect, analyze, and report on the security test data, as required for sustainment of the AOC cybersecurity authorization
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Security + certification
• System administration of one or more of the following: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012R2
• Advanced cybersecurity validation experience using approved DoD tools – one or more of the following: ACAS, HBSS, STIG Viewer, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC)
• Ability to produce detailed technical documentation
• Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• CISSP or CASP certification
• Hands-on experience with two or more of the following: Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, Sharepoint, Exchange, VMware vSphere 6.0
• Command shell and scripting language experience including PowerShell and Python
• System administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
BS/BA degree and 6 years of experience or MS/MA degree and 4 years of experience
Work Schedule: Evening shift. Schedule may change based upon program needs.
Position is contingent upon contract award.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Cyber, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All