Raytheon High Consequence Missions is seeking a Project Integrator to work in the area of Intelligence Policy. The candidate would be responsible for managing the Corporate Action Tracker system working directly with high level management and be able to create, manage and communicate Corporate actions. They will work in a high visible area supporting Senior leaders as they address highly sensitive issues pertaining to current policies and new policy initiatives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Must have a very strong verbal AND written communication skills
- Must be able to take information that is verbally communicated and know how to professionally word it on paper.
- Create and maintain clear and concise response to Corporate Data Calls and open policy questions and requests, so that compliance with legal requirements are met.
- Review actions for accuracy and make recommendation for adjustments based on feedback from other staff managers.
- Assist various project managers with composing policies and guidelines
- Maintain knowledge of all Record Controls and Classifications to ensure proper handling
- Ensure policy and guidelines are entered and tracked in the Corporate database
- Perform other duties as required
- General policy writing skills; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand, details are important.
- Organization and planning skills; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time.
- Judgment and decision making skills; ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Work as Team; effectively work alongside the Executive Officer to ensure total understand and participate when needed.
- Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information verbally and written
- Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and build rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to both verbal and written communications.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience
- Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above.
- Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.
TS/SCI clearance with FS poly and must be crossover eligible
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Administrative Services/Support, Business Administration, Warfighter Support Services, All