Job Description:The successful candidate will serve as an on-site field engineer, responsible for operational support and facility maintenance. This individual will be a member of a team focusing on customer support, engineering, analysis, testing and training. The primary responsibilities will be to provide support, preventative maintenance and repair programs for customer buildings, grounds, equipment and systems, with an emphasis on building maintenance. The individual will be expected to assess circumstances and conditions, determine appropriate technical solutions in accordance with product manufacturers, customer specifications, applicable codes, and prevailing industry standards. The candidate will then recommend actions to the supervisor and/or customer for a coordinated effective solution. Likewise, the individual will perform other site duties as assigned to support specific customer tasking and required repairs cooperatively with site personnel and management.Required Skills:
- Hands-on experience operating heavy equipment, including fork lift, backhoe, skid steer, trencher, tractor, etc., is required;
- Landscaping skills, basic carpentry skills (utilizing standard power tools), basic electrician skills, basic plumbing skills, and basic masonry skills are also required;
- The successful candidate must be able to generate material lists, production cost estimates and schedule estimates for projects, and may occasionally lead teams in support of customer projects;
- Exceptional responsiveness to customer tasking, willingness to work flexible hours on short notice, and the ability to work successfully on collaborative team efforts is critical;
- While the individual will need to work well with others in a small groups and interface daily with customers, they must likewise be able to work well independently and with minimal supervision;
- Occasionally, the successful candidate will also be required to perform duties outside his other areas of expertise in order to meet time-critical surge requirements;
- The successful candidate must have good communication skills (written, verbal),and have excellent customer interface capabilities;
- Must be computer literate (Windows, MS Office) as minor computer skills are required;
- Must be able to do minimum travel (10%).
Minimum Education Level: Trade School, Degree or Certificate in Electronic Engineering Technology, Construction Management, Facilities Management, or other technical field minimum of 5 years field experience (experience may be substituted for education).
- The successful candidate should be proficient in carpentry, electrical and plumbing trades with certifications;
- HVAC maintenance knowledge;
- OSHA confined space certified;
- Commercial drivers license Class A.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Facilities, Warfighter Support Services, All