Raytheon Blackbird Technologies, Inc., is seeking to hire a Business Continuity Lead to join the IT Security leadership team in order to support one of our clients, a major nationwide organization
. The Business Continuity Lead will be responsible for Operational planning efforts, managing policy development initiatives, leading program development and is point on broad group of stakeholders in order to enhance Service Continuity.Responsibilities will include
- The Business Continuity Lead will be responsible for managing the customer’s overall strategy for aligning Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery within service continuity planning.
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application, or service requirements, then translate those into Continuity Standards.
- The candidate will be an expert in Business Continuity, ideally in the Information Technology or Information Security sector.
- Provide a coordination role to support the Continuity Coordinator in the management of crisis and serious incidents affecting the welfare of personnel and/or critical business operations.
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of product and department Business Continuity Plans, working with business owners to ensure these plans remain valid and fit for purpose.
- Conduct regular functional assessments with teams and business owners to quantify Business Continuity requirements and identify required Business Continuity Plans enhancements.
- Coordinate the review, maintenance and testing of technology Disaster Recovery Plans for core infrastructure services, working with IT technicians and Infrastructure management to ensure these plans remain valid.
- Coordinate the emergency communications system used and ensure that all staff are appropriately covered by this system.
- Work with functional partners to manage incidents that affect or may affect business operations.
- Promote awareness of Business Continuity policy, standards, plans, processes and arrangements.
- Collaborating with Risk Management on service continuity and the development of resilience strategies and recovery procedures to ensure that critical business functions can resume within defined time frames, data loss is minimized, and failed systems are repaired and/or replaced quickly.
- The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization.
- Must be eligible to obtain a sensitive clearance – Position of Public Trust – and may be required to obtain a higher security clearance.
- 8+ years in a project coordinator role with solid planning and scheduling.
- Skilled Communicator – Facilitator; able to engage and interact with all organizational/cultural levels.
- Detail Oriented and Highly Organized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels and functions.
- Possess organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner, with a strong attention to details.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the Resilience Management Model (RMM).
- Demonstrated and proven ability to lead multi-discipline teams, analyze problems, propose solutions, drive issues to resolution, and make decisions, both individually and when leading a group to reach a conclusion.
Bachelor’s degree (Masters is preferred). Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree-level education Desired Certifications:
Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Planner (CFCP), Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Public Trust Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Cyber, Quality Assurance, Security, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All