Raytheon has open positions as Command and Control (C2) System Administrator for the Air Operations Center (AOC) Long-Term Modification & Sustainment Program in support of global air operations. Position will be located in the Hampton, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Integrate, upgrade, and manage C2 systems supporting AOC Plans and Ops cell tasks, including but not limited to planning, ATO production, Situational Awareness, weather, and Time Sensitive Targeting.
• Administer associated servers and clients in a dynamic integration and test lab environment.
• Develop and maintain pre-planning, installation, post-configuration, and maintenance technical documentation for associated systems, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions
• Research system changes and develop integration strategies.
• Manage and upgrade host Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, Linux and Solaris).
• Troubleshoot issues, track status, and document resolution in a centralized trouble ticket management system.
• Foster a collaborative working relationship with C2 mission application providers, industry SMEs, and functional area representatives.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• US Citizen.
• SECRET Clearance.
• Security+ certification.
• System administration of Windows 7, Windows 10, and/or Windows Server 2008R2.
• Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of one or more of the following: TBMCS, MAAPTK, JADOCS, GCCS-J.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience.
• Ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
• Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements.
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Detailed understanding of interfaces and configuration requirements of relevant C2 systems for AOC interoperability.
• Working knowledge of capabilities, functions and use of AOC C2 systems/applications.
• Understand the USMTF message format and interfaces.
• System administration of Windows Server 2012R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris
• VMware and Citrix tools.
• Microsoft SCCM.
• HBSS (McAfee ePO).
• Experience with scripting such as PowerShell and VB Script.
• Familiarity with DISA STIG compliance.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Required Education (including Major):
BS with Computer or Systems Engineering related major and six years of relevant experience OR 14 years of equivalent military and/or civilian experience in lieu of a degree.
Shift: Evening Shift. Schedule may change based upon program needs.
Position is contingent upon contract award.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All