Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking an experienced System Administrator to join a training team in support of the Air Operations Center Weapons System (AOC WS) Long Term Modification and Sustainment Program (LTM&S). The System Administrator will support a fast-paced Agile Scrum team as the expert system administrator for creating interactive multimedia instruction for various applications and systems used by other AOC administrators. The position is located in Hampton, Virginia, at the USAF customer site.
The successful candidate will be part of an Agile/Dev Ops training team and will provide system administration support to the AOC WS LTM&S Operations Production Center team for baseline changes into the AOC WS when not creating training courseware.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• US Citizen
• SECRET Clearance
• Security+ certification
• System administration of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012R2,
• Hands-on experience with two or more of the following: Host Based Security System (HBSS), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, SharePoint, Exchange, VMware vSphere 6.0, and Citrix.
• Troubleshooting skills and experience.
• Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements with significant visibility to senior corporate leadership and government customers, alike.
• This position may involve travel up to 30%
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Experience and knowledge related to Air Operations Center Weapons Systems baseline
• Experience with JADOCS, TBMCS, MAAPTK, ASMA and Agile Client
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Client Operating Systems
• Experience with client application deployment in a Citrix XenApp server framework
• Experience with system virtualization in a VMware ESXi hypervisor environment with vSphere and vCenter Server
• Experience with customer interaction and end-user engagement
• Experienced with lesson plan creation and training
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum tweleve (12) years of functional area experience; or Associates degree with a minimum of eight (8) years of functional area experience; or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four (4) years of functional area experience.
***Contingent upon contract award***
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
General Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All