Raytheon IIS is seeking a Sr. Configuration Management – Media Specialist in support of the Long Term Modification and Sustainment contract. This work is in support of the Air Operations Center Weapon System (AOC WS). Location of work Hampton, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Follow established Configuration Management (CM) processes regarding software management.
• Manage/maintain integrity of the various integration repositories.
• Abide by Information Assurance processes in order to obtain software installation approval.
• Maintain Shipping Point of contact information for AOC Sites.
• Confirm and validate third party memorandums of agreement and use.
• Properly process and catalog all in-house generated software & third-party obtained software.
• Maintain CM control of software through proper replication and check-out methods
• Execute audits of configuration items.
• As mandated by DoD and Air Force instructions, abide and apply proper classification control on all software .
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• US Citizen.
• SECRET Clearance.
• Security+ certification or the ability to obtain a Security+ certification within 60 days of hire.
• 2 - 3 years of related experience in documentation and process support.
• Familiar with classification regulations (DoD and Air Force level).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Must be able to lift/carry at least 25 pounds.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements with significant visibility to senior corporate leadership and government customers, alike.
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• Prior Configuration Management experience.
• Ability to incorporate configuration management principles, standards, and processes such as described in EIA-649, Configuration Management Standard.
• Familiarity with engineering review boards/ change control boards and have the ability to present or facilitate.
• Input configuration items into configuration management tools under guidance of senior members.
• Familiar with Export Control regulations.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Comfortable with troubleshooting novel ways of data transfer.
• Ability to multi-task in a high-demand, continuously in-flux environment.
• Ability to meet challenging, and often moving deadlines.
Required Education (including Major):
BS with Computer or Systems Engineering related major and six years of relevant experience OR 14 years of equivalent military and/or civilian experience in lieu of a degree.
Work Schedule: Evening shift. Schedule may change based upon program needs.
Position is contingent upon contract award.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Configuration Management, Warfighter Support Services, All