Raytheon Company has an immediate need for a CNA (Certification and Accreditation) Systems Security Officer in the McLean, VA area. The on-site CNA Officer shall support the day-to-day operations of all Information Assurance, Certification & Accreditation and Assessment & Authorization activities related to the LION program. The CNA Officer will be responsible for managing the processing of all organizational efforts through the risk management cycle, this includes closely coordinating and tracking risks, accreditation status, and reporting status across project teams. The candidate will also be providing computer system security support for the Scientific Computing Network; Plan, design and monitoring the network for incident; and generating and maintaining security plans as required. The CNA Officer will be the security advocate for all system architecture changes.
The CNA Systems Security Officer responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Authoring and maintaining systems security documentation including documentation of security mitigations and successful completion of DCID 6/3 or ICD503 accreditation process
- Demonstrated experience navigating the Sponsor's security and accreditation process to include certification and accreditation of an IT system to Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Demonstrated experience navigating the Sponsors security and accreditation process.
- Candidate shall possess knowledge and experience in
- Generating appropriate security documentation to receive proper accreditation from
Directorate security personnel
- Correcting security shortfalls as they are identified through Agency sponsored network scans
Minimum Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in Information Assurance and Certification and Accreditation
- Proven experience working in a team environment as well as independently
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of security accreditation principles
- Demonstrated experience establishing SSPs and documents from scratch
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, along with the ability to coordinate with various engineering disciplines to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Ability to prioritize requirements and effectively manage concurrent tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Familiar with using collaboration tools, such as Microsoft SharePoint, to host documentation
Candidate must have a currentTS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph and be crossover eligible.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field. Equivalent military training and experience in a computer science field is acceptable.
- Eight (8) years of experience
- Work experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with poly on day one of employment.
- Intelligence community relevant work experience is highly desired
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Cyber, Warfighter Support Services, All