Raytheon Company is seeking a Deputy Program Manager (DPM) to provide leadership and day-to-day management for a large, complex program in a challenging and dynamic environment. This program provides the specialized expertise, organizational capability, and readiness to meet demanding mission objectives across a variety of technical and operational environments.
The DPM provides the leadership, management oversight, and tactical direction across various matrixed, multifunctional teams composed of Raytheon and subcontractor Teammates. The DPM oversees a program management office team accountable for recruiting, subcontract management, financial reporting and contract management.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Ensures that all program activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost effective, and efficient manner without compromising the quality of the performance and deliverables. The PM is responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required.
* Serves as the official point of contact for the Sponsor and to maintain close liaison with various stakeholders creating a spirit of partnership that will provide business and technical advice and ensure the success of the program.
* Exercises management and operational control and retaining full responsibility for the performance of assigned work.
* Plans for, documents, and executes processes for technical program management; requirements management; staffing, recruiting, and retention; risk management, performance management, metrics reporting, communications planning and management, and subcontractor management.
* Collects and manages the Sponsor's requirements and ensures that the Program personnel are fulfilling these requirements.
* Manages subcontractor relationships and assures stellar subcontract performance
* Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies whether primes, teammates, or subcontractors and with other Raytheon businesses.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
The DPM shall meet the following core qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from an accredited institution or five (5) years of operational or tradecraft-related experience or four (4) years' experience in managing operational support personnel
* Five (5) years of operational or tradecraft-related experience
* Five (5) years of experience managing complex programs
The DPM shall demonstrate the following qualifications:
* Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the ability to interact effectively with customers at all levels including senior executives
* Strong performance in the management of programs with a history of assignment to positions of progressively greater authority and responsibility
* Excellent leadership and team-building skills including leading matrixed teams, Demonstrated ability to influence; action-oriented leader who values collaborative teaming
* Experience developing and implementing strategic plans. Strategic mind-set capable of tackling complex problems
* Demonstrated success in managing complex program task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, and conflict resolutionDESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Ten (10) plus years of program management experience with multiple programs of up to and exceeding $25-$50M.
* Raytheon PM Level 4 Certification Level or industry equivalent
* Master's Degree or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification with ability to meet PgMP eligibility RequirementsSECURITY CLEARANCE:
Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI clearance with poly on day one of employment. Must be cross-over eligible. 109265
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Intelligence Analyst, Program Management, Warfighter Support Services, All