Job Description: Raytheon is seeking an iOS Vulnerability Researcher to join a dynamic team supporting key missions. The ideal candidate for this job will be experienced in the cyber security domain, be goal-oriented, enjoys challenges, and strives to exceed expectations. Responsibilities will include
:- Analyzing mobile devices to understand how they work and how they behave when broken- Developing and defeating advanced security techniques- Working in small teams in close coordination with customers- Writing software- Analyzing software- Participates in special projects as requiredRequired Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
- 2+ years directly relevant experience
- Deep understanding of iOS internals
- Experience with Swift and Objective-C, and C/C++
- Knowledge of common vulnerability classes (Overflows, Use after Free, Information Disclosure, Race Conditions)
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locationsDesired Skills:- Experience with five or more of the following skills: - Darwin kernel internals (mach, libkern, and I/O kit) - Safari or Chrome internals - Xcode and instruments - Developing embedded systems - Debuggers such as WinDBD, DDMS, or gdb - Reverse engineering tools such as IDA Pro, HexRays, Binary Ninja, or objdump - Jailbreaking iOS devices - Knowledge of iOS application and core frameworks - Knowledge of iOS keychain - Knowledge of iOS filesystem idiosyncrasies - Knowledge of iOS security model (secure boot chain, secure enclave, code signing, data and rest encryption) - Knowledge of ARMv8a 64-bit - Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, RF communications, routing protocols, or others) - Understanding of exploit mitigations (ASLR, W^X, and code signing)Required Education:
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information, Computer Systems Engineering, or related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All