Raytheon IIS seeks a Core Senior System Administrator experienced with system administration and maintenance functions associated with monitoring and controlling Windows computers hosting classified intelligence data and software applications. This work supports Air Operations Center Weapon System (AOC WS) development and sustainment located in Hampton, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Integrating, upgrading, and managing domain services and infrastructure systems.
- Providing expert knowledge and administration of Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, SCCM, LDAP, Group Policy Objects, vSphere, HBSS, and ACAS.
- Planning, Implementing and providing installation, post-configuration, and data load of systems.
- Expert Administration of computer systems related to domain services, including system startup and shutdown; security and application patch installation; security scanning and remediation; user account, profile, and permission management; system backup and restoration; system service and log management; system auditing; problem report management; performance management; and other IT administration-related services, as directed by the customer.
- Recommending improvements to the Core Services systems.
- Proven experience documenting and redlining system technical diagrams and documentation, including installation, configuration, and operations & maintenance guides, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- US Citizen.
- SECRET Clearance
- Security+ certification.
- System administration of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008R2, and/or Windows Server 2012R2.
- Proficiency with Domain Services system administration, including Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, SCCM, LDAP, and Group Policy Objects.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation.
- Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements.
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Expert experience troubleshooting, configuring, and maintaining two or more of the following: MS SQL Server 2008R2 or newer, MS Office SharePoint Server 2010 or newer, VMware vSphere 6.0 or newer, and DISA HBSS 4.6 (McAfee ePO) or newer
- Proven System Administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or later
- Demonstrated experience with scripting such as PowerShell and VB Script
- Familiarity with DISA STIG compliance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- MCSA or MCITP certification is desired (MCSE preferred)
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum sixteen (16) years of functional area experience; or Associates degree with a minimum of twelve (12) years of functional area experience; or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of eight (8) years of functional area experience; or Master’s degree with a minimum of four (4) years of functional area experience. May supervise others.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
General Engineering, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All