Job Description: Develops computer systems specifications that address customer requirements and that fit with system architecture standards. Establishes and documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Schedules equipment and HW/SW assets, confirms HW/SW supply and demands, and prepares Activity Service Requests and requisition requests for the purchase of HW/SW maintenance.
Coordinates interdepartmental activity with Operations team and CODE Center LT.
Maintains the Asset Management data base and reports to corporate any capital processing.
Provides support to Operations in the setup of HW for customer training and sanitization.
Support coordination of outside services such has cable installation, vendor maintenance and escorting customers.
Gathers estimates/quotes from outside vendors.
Job Performance Responsibilities:Support day-to-day operations of the Code Center Cyber Range
- Asset Management - perform physical audits and lifecycle system refreshes
- Identify and tag capital assets and provide updates to the Corporate Financial Shared Services (FSS)
- Coordination and planning of integrating new technologies
- Analyze and report operations metrics of equipment
- Track SW and HW product releases, document the capabilities changes and/or upgrades and present information to the CODE Service Review Board for life cycle reviews; maintain HW/SW contracts
- Provide support for event planning / client demos and training events
Required Skill Set Attributes:
- Excellent system administrations skills and experience in multiple environments (windows, Linux, VmWare - Exsi, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with team personnel across all disciplines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work with multiple Operating systems
- Operating System patching/updates in classified environment
Desired Skill Set Attributes:
- RedHat Experience
- Experience with IRC/HVAC units
- Manage data center assets and documentation
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI - Current
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Hardware Engineering, Program Management, Supply Chain, Systems Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All, Program Planning/Scheduling, Contracts and Supply Chain