Raytheon Company has an immediate need to fill a System Integrator Position in the Herndon, VA area. This position will be supporting a newly created group, the Historical Programs Staff (HPS) within the customer IMS organization. The right candidate will work closely with the customer on this two person team supporting various topics to be reviewed and released and be responsible for managing the flow of these specific projects to the various components internally and externally for review. The Candidate must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.Tasking will vary depending on need and will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide expert support for ongoing projects covering a wide range of tasking from project status, to managing risks, managing the actual schedule, and follow through successful completion.
- Review existing projects and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improve current techniques.
- Manage the implementation of Sponsor's automated systems.
- Coordinate all project tasks; provide project status information, tasking, risk management, coordination, scheduling and problem solving.
- Provide support for all milestone reviews, Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs), and other meetings as directed.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of project management scheduling software (such as MS Projects, Primavera) and process software (such as MS Visio)
- Experience supporting the standup of a new program.
- The ability to ensure dispersed, disparate parties obtain and remain in alignment.
- Experience using Microsoft Projects, Primavera, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft SharePoint, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of and preferably experience with WordPress and other social marketing tools.
- Candidates must possess strong time management, organizational and oral/written communication skills and ability to correct English usage; grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Able to interact with all levels of management and support of ongoing daily requests.
- Ability to manage and prioritize the day to day activities to support the various projects at hand, effective time management
- General writing skills; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand, details are important.
- Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information verbally and written
- Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and build rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to both verbal and written communications.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the Intelligence Community
- Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above, experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
- Must have project level System Integration experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance from day one of employment.
TS/SCI clearance with FS poly and must be crossover eligible
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Administrative Services/Support, Business Administration, Warfighter Support Services, All