Job Description: Provides technical support for laptops and mobile devices using Microsoft, Apple, and Android operating systems in classified areas as a member of the systems administration team. This position involves operating system installation, master image creation using industry best-practice security techniques, host and application-based virtualization technologies, enterprise mobile device management applications, hardware diagnostic testing, and user training. Position provides direct customer support to resolve issues.
- Proficient with one of the following: Windows 7, Windows 10, Apple OS
- Experienced in a Windows Active Directory environment including account setup in Active Directory, Exchange, and Lync servers.
- Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting issues using Windows Event Logs
- Installation, operation, and administration of Enterprise Anti-virus software
- Comfortable explaining technical IT concepts and procedures with a non-technical customer base
- Familiar with VMware host and application system-based virtualization technologies.
- Effective verbal and technical writing skills
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures with limited supervision
- Active Directory based environments management including DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and PKI.
- Familiar with TCP/IP, switches, firewalls, routers and their basic operations
- Familiar with the concepts of enterprise licensing agreements
Special Work Environment:
- Systems are operational 24x7 and occasionally require work beyond standard working hours. Limited travel may be required.
Required Education (including Major):
2 years of experience - B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems. Experience and professional certification such as MTA, Security +, Network+ and DoD 8570.1 certifications may qualify in lieu of degree. 110474
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Information and Knowledge Systems, Warfighter Support Services, All