Raytheon is seeking an experienced and cleared Facilities Engineer to work within the customer environment as part of a customer/contractor team performing as a principal engineering contributor to multiple discipline engineering projects.Job DescriptionThis position is for a one year rotation, unaccompanied assignment, located OCONUS. The successful candidate will work an OCONUS facility operations center for 6-month to 1-year cycles, rotating back CONUS to support the home office in Dulles, VA in between cycles. The candidate will be responsible for facilities maintenance and upgrade projects as part of a staff of field engineers. The remote team oversees the planning, operation, construction, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities. The team maintains a detailed Facility Management system to track preventative maintenance items and planned replacements. This position includes hardship premiums and paid overtime (straight time) when deployed OCONUS. Required Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in the facility operations, sustainment and maintenance operations of an OCONUS Facility.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Candidate requires skills in one or more trades: mechanics, HVAC controls, electricity, carpentry, plumbing, heating and cooling systems and ventilation. Candidate must have knowledge of and be able to properly use of related tools, equipment and machinery.
- Eight plus years’ experience in the planning, operations, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, buildings, structures, and other facilities.
- Experience working/managing large facilities with integrated building controls, HVAC, UPS, backup generators, and other facilities systems.
- Must be able to work in third world environments and lift 50 pounds.
- A US Top Secret with Poly Security Clearance is required.
- Working knowledge of the methods and techniques, materials, tools and equipment commonly used in the installation and repair of mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated experience with training of team members. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Maximo, and Outlook.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements, (i.e., no degree plus 12 years of related experience, AA or Technical School plus 8 years of related experience).
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Facilities, Warfighter Support Services, All