As a Front Line Leader (FLL), you will be responsible for working with other Hardware, Manufacturing, Software, Quality Assurance, and Network Section Managers to ensure the proper staffing of programs, proposals, and product development efforts. The Section Manager is also responsible for the performance and career development of all the members of the section, providing open and honest feedback to section members developing Talent and ensuring adequate resources to meet the skill-set demands of our programs. You should be a highly motivated “self-starter” able to lead by example, possessing strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Section Managers are also expected to perform Key roles on Programs and perform special assignments as required by the Department Manager. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need an active U.S. Top Secret Security clearance.This position will oversee 5-10 engineers supporting development of Tagging, Tracking and Locating (TTL) products, development of Software Defined Radios, embedded software/firmware development, and the execution of hardware development for other programs, reporting to the Director of the Mission Technologies group in High Consequence Missions.Required Skills:
- Must have an active Top Secret Security Clearance.
- 10+ years of experience in embedded system design
- 10+ years of experience in schematic capture and printed circuit board design
- 5+ years of experience in embedded firmware development
- Broad based hardware engineering background
- A strong understanding of hardware design for manufacturing
- Excellent Interpersonal and Multi-tasking Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with program cost and schedule monitoring and reporting.
- Special Note: International or domestic travel when required by the business will be necessary. Selected applicant must understand and be willing to travel as business requirements dictate.
- Experience working with FPGAs (hardware and internals)
- A strong understanding of RF and high-speed PCB design rules
- Experience supporting products through the entire development life-cycle
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering (Masters preferred) and 8 years of related work experience
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2016 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Security Clearance: Top Secret - Current
Relocation Eligible: No
Cloud Computing, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Contracts, Cyber, Data Networking, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Integration and Test Engineering, Sensor Systems, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering, Warfighter Support Services, Engineering, All, Contracts and Supply Chain