Leidos is currently seeking experienced, very high-qualilty professionals, including:
- Linguist Intelligence Analyst
- Cryptologic Language Analyst
- Foreign Languages and Linguistics
- Language Editor
- Media Monitoring
DESIRED PRIMARY LANGUAGES: Arabic, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, Farsi, Turkish, Kurdish, Somali, ChineseMandarin, Russian, Chechen, Uzbek, Uyghur, Portuguese, and Waziri.
These positions are located in the Washington Metro area and some positions may require travel. Qualifications:
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be eligible to process for a TS/SCI with polygraph. Linguist cannot begin work on contract without a fully adjudicated security clearance.
Language Testing Requirements:
- BA/BS and/or equivalent formal military training or 5+ years of related work experience.
- All candidates will be required to take and pass a language test administered by LEIDOS/ an accepted commercial testing vendors.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP400