All-Source Analyst - Finished Intelligence
Leidos is seeking an All-Source Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The All-Source Analyst position will entail the structured analysis of events within a specific assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR). Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
· Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest
· Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
· Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
· Experience with developing reports and data visualization
· Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
· Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environmentAdvanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas. External Referral Eligible