Leidos is seeking a part-time non-resident professor with extensive graduate level teaching experience to join the faculty of the Saudi War Course (SWC), a Top Level School-equivalent Joint senior service school located at the Saudi Command and Staff College in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Professor of International Relations will partner with host-nation faculty to develop, deliver, and evaluate the 10-month graduate level professional military education curriculum in an adult learning, seminar environment. Candidates will also develop and administer written and oral exams, mentor students and fellow faculty members.
Doctorate degree in international relations (or national securities-related field) from an accredited institution.
• A minimum of ten (10) year experience in areas related to national security or strategic policies, and a minimum of two (2) year experience in graduate level teaching at a accredited university.
• A specialty degree or an experience related to one of the following areas:
– Political Sciences
– International/Diplomatic Relations
– Strategies, Strategic Studies
– National Security Strategies
– National Defense Strategies
– Military/Defense Theories
– Military Sciences.
A high degree of cultural adaptability is a must. Previous international teaching experience, preferably in the Middle East, is highly desired as is Arabic language proficiency.