Leidos is seeking an intelligence analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Identity Resolution Analyst position will entail the identification and analysis of subjects through the utilization of multiple customer databases and tools in support of end users. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
· Previous watchlisting experience
· Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
· Experience with identify resolution
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment
· Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
· Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment
Previous experience and/or knowledge of travel Visa programs is preferred. Position will require an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm to 11pm or 4pm to midnight) after completing initial training requirements
External Referral Eligible
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field) and/or equivalent formal military training and 2+ years of related experience. Generally requires TS security clearance with polygraph