Leidos is looking for Engineers for a cleared program with positions around the Northern Virginia area. This position requires that candidates go through the process to get a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance. The position is contingent on the successful adjudication of this clearance, selection by the customer and employment will not start until the clearance process is complete (approximately 12-18 months). Qualifications:
The individual will work with new and existing groups. The individual will provide support to project-related activities as needed and tasked by management, and will work with customers to prioritize multiple customer stories and tasking when conflicts arise. The individual must desire to work decisively as a member of a dynamic and productive team working to revolutionize the customers new work environment.
- Typically requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. - Ability to obtain a TS/SCI Polygraph clearance.
- Individual must be experienced or have completed course work in any or all of the following: Java, J2EE, Spring, Ruby, MySQL, AWS, Cloud, Mobility, Cyber Security, and/or data science.
- Individual must have knowledge of Agile methodology or willingness to learn.
- Working knowledge of open source web application frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with or knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle).Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP400