The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, amp; Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS). Supporting the SENS3 management team, the selected individual will be responsible for providing backup and restoration services across the SENS3 operations enclaves to include the following:
- Perform daily monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting of backup jobs on various applications and platforms;
- Provide backup and restoration testing for integration and interoperability testing for existing, new, and surge projects;
- Provide support services to database administrators, application analyst, and other system administrators;
- Provide periodic restores as requested by end users and other team members; - Provide remote support for backup and recovery services across multiple security classification levels.
Clearance Level: Top Secret (Must be able to obtain TS/SCI)Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience supporting IT systems and data storage services; data backup and recovery operations;
- Experience with tape libraries;
- Experience with online/cloud storage technology for backup and recovery.
- TIL Foundation certification
- MCP, MCSA, or MCITP certification
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP400