The successful candidates will receive, store, and issue tools, shop supplies, and test equipment from the Tool/Equipment Room of the Navy Array Technical Support Center (NATSC), Newport RI, Building 1176. These duties can include, but are not limited to:
Maintain records of items issued and returned to the Tool Room and their functional status
Search for lost or misplaced items
Monitor status of calibration for those items requiring it; turn in for calibration when necessary
Ensure items out of calibration are not issued or in use on the production floor.
High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate. 1 year general experience.
• Previous experience with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013) applications; Word, Excel.
• Previous experience in inventory maintenance
• Experience performing online database entry
• Experience with the operation of standard office equipment (phones, computer, fax, copiers)
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs unassisted
• Recent knowledge and experience with database entry/lookup using the NATSC Depot Application (NDA) and MasterControl
• Recent experience at NATSC Newport as a Tools and Parts Attendant (or equivalent)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP400