Requirements Job Description:
Candidate must possess knowledge of F-16 Avionics Intermediate Station (including all variants AIS, IAIS (improved AIS), VXI-IAIS, R-IAIS (Rackmount Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop) Automated Test Equipment ATE as well as Support Equipment Recommendation Data (SERD) hardware, and associated ancillary Support Equipment (SE)). System engineering methods including requirements development, system integration techniques (including interfacing with existing Test Program Sets, verification/validation methods, system specification development, Interface Control Document (ICD) development, trade studies, risk analysis and mitigation techniques, design reviews, configuration management, and concept of operations development. The candidate is expected to:
(1) Support proposal efforts,
(2) support systems analysis and requirements for an AIS logistics program
(3) have a strong understanding of systems engineering including requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis;
(4) provide leadership and engineering discipline to a team of engineers.
(5) understand and mitigate interoperability risks associated with the implementation of the AIS upgrades, changes, and obsolescence issues.
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing is a must.
Education: BS in Engineering
1. 10 years of experience in AIS/IAIS/R-IAIS systems requirements, design, and TPS integration
2. Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
3. Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Systems engineering experience
1. F-16 AIS Experience at Hill AFB.