Requirements Job Description:
Candidate must possess knowledge of F-16 Improved Avionics Intermediate Station LRU Test Program Sets TPS (including VXI-IAIS and R-IAIS (Rackmount Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop) Automated Test Equipment ATE. Candidate must understand how to maintain LRU testability for any potential modifications to the ATE, and correct and update control amp; support, Self-Test, and Test Program Set (TPS) software as required. System engineering methods including requirements development, system integration techniques, verification/validation methods, system specification development, Interface Control Document (ICD) development, trade studies, risk analysis and mitigation techniques, design reviews, configuration management, and concept of operations development. The candidate is expected to:
(1) Support proposal efforts,
(2) support systems analysis and requirements for an I-AIS TPS logistics program
(3) have a strong understanding of systems engineering including requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis;
(4) provide leadership and engineering discipline to a team of engineers.
(5) understand and mitigate interoperability risks associated with the implementation of the IAIS TPS upgrades, changes, and obsolescence issues.
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing is a must.
1. 10 years of experience in AIS/IAIS/R-IAIS TPS systems requirements, design, and integration
2. Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Systems engineering experience
1. F-16 AIS Experience at Hill AFB.