Leidos is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to lead a mission-critical program whose purpose is rapid response to cyber incidents and proactive monitoring for malicious cyber activity. This senior manager will build and direct a world-class team to perform response, containment, remediation, and asset recovery efforts, working with Government, private sector, and international constituents and partners.<?xml:namespace prefix = o />
The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance under a large IDIQ contract and will serve as the Leidos single point-of-contact with the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and task orders and manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements. Responsibilities include:
· Serve as technical and programmatic liaison to the Government with the authority to commit company resources to ensure efficient and timely program execution.
· Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
· Present and discuss the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
· Maintain a record of all documents created during the performance of the contract and all task orders issued.
· Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
· Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
· Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
· Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
· Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements.
· Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: <?xml:namespace prefix = o />
· Active TOP SECRET security clearance.
· Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of prior relevant experience.
· 5 years of program management experience for large, complex programs of $100M total contract value or greater;
· Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent certification.
· Experience serving as a Program/Project Manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (100 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills.
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and industry.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Master’s Degree in related field of management or information systems.
· Experience managing cyber incidents and engagements throughout the incident management lifecycle.
· Expertise with DevOps frameworks.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).