The Health Products and Solutions Group is seeking a Email/System Administrator to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore.
The successful candidate will work within an ITIL environment. The candidate will be a member of the Wintel Services Team providing Tier 2 support for O365 Hybrid Microsoft Exchange environment and Microsoft Skype for Business. The system is based on Microsoft technology, including on-premises Exchange 2013 and O365, on-premises Skype for Business Server 2015 and supports for more than 15,000 mailboxes. Other responsibilities will be to provide support for all aspects of customers VMware infrastructure and responsible for providing Windows technical support for multiple enterprise data centers. Build, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot VMware ESX Hosts on HP Bladeframe and Cisco UCS Bladeframe. Support several hundred Virtual Machines and some Physical Machines in both the production and development environments. Independently develops solutions, approaches, or makes recommendations to resolve wide range of complex or difficult problems for both internal/external customers including vendors. Manage Windows Server 2008/2012 domain for a large user base in a multiple domain forest configuration. This includes Group Policy, DNS, and DHCP, creation and deletion and managing access controls. Install configure, maintain, and troubleshoot 2008/2012 servers in advanced configurations mode such as clustering. Be available for night and weekend on-call rotations. These processes and production requirements often require a flexible work schedule. Candidate may need to give presentations from time to time and often this entails producing well written technical documents specific to the customer's environment and objectives. Candidate must be able to speak clearly and communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with a customer's Technical staff as well as Senior Management. Additional responsibilities will include troubleshooting and working with other technical functional groups i.e., Service Desk, Datacomm, EUA, Security and Engineering Team for all supported technical issues.
· Strong experience with administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013 amp; O365 Exchange Online mailboxes, Distribution Groups and Shared Mailboxes.
· Strong experience with administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or 2012 Servers.
· Experience deploying and managing Microsoft ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) as it relates to authentication with Microsoft Cloud services.
· Good understanding of Microsoft Azure
· Experience in PowerShell scripting for Exchange online, Active Directory and Skype for Business
· Strong experience deploying and managing ESX Host VMware infrastructure
· Advanced Windows 2008/2012 server administration, server builds, troubleshooting amp; support
· Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, TCP/IP, and internet fundamentals, and scripting (PowerShell).
· Advanced Windows 2008/2012 NTFS and share permission, inheritance, file ownership
· Active Directory Group/User object manipulation
· Solid understanding of infrastructure services: DNS, WINS, DHCP
· Solid understanding of Group Policies/Login scripts troubleshooting
· Strong technical writing and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customer organization (technical resources, management)
External Referral EligibleQualifications:
· Bachelor degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years or more of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
· Public TrustLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBLeidos ICBJMETA ICGP400