Supports the customer in the development of simulation mission command training exercises. Provides event planning, execution and assessments of exercise events; analyzes policy, integrates new and emerging training capabilities, coordinates actions with other organizations, and prepares various types of presentations and papers.
- Provide support to Warfighting Function Observer Controller/Trainers (OC/T) in the preparation of doctrinal products.
- Conducts analytic research and preparation of products in support of mission training and warfighter exercises.
- Participate in events, such as initial planning events, mid-planning events, site surveys, mission command training, final exercise planning and warfighter exercises.
- Ensures military exercise products and exercise support products are doctrinally correct and relevant to the training event environment.
- Oversee documentation of post-exercise briefings. Capture lessons learned for all training events.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Team Chief.
- Represent the company to the customer.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
-BA and 4+ years of related experience or equivalent.
- MEL 4 graduate or equivalent. Former senior Warrant Officer (W-5), sergeant major (E-9), or field grade officer. Successfully served in a key developmental position at brigade or battalion level. Demonstrated technical and tactical proficiency within their Warfighting Function. Proficient in the use of MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) Conversant in current Army and Joint regulations and publications.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel. Ability to develop and present briefings.
- Candidate must have a SECRET clearance to access classified network.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Retired LTC or above. Former field grade officer. Successfully served on Division or Corps level staff positions within their functional area or branch. Prior experience with the hybrid threat.