POSITION SUMMARY(program supporting/general position overview):
Supports the customer in the development of simulation mission command training exercises. Provides event planning, execution and assessments of exercise events; analyzes policy, integrates new and emerging training capabilities, coordinates actions with other organizations, and prepares various types of presentations and papers.
- Supervises contractor personnel in the conduct of analytic research and preparation of products in support of events and exercises.
- Participates in key exercise events, such as initial planning events, mid-planning events, site surveys, mission command training, final exercise planning and WFXs.
- Responsible for ensuring exercise Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) and Joint Operation Planning (JOP) products and exercise support products are doctrinally correct and relevant to the operational environment.
- Supervises AAR data collection and production. Oversees the development, production and delivery of the After Action Review (AAR).
- In the absence of the Team Chief, serves as Acting Team Chief.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Team Chief, which may include assess, revise and integrate existing policies, regulations and guidance.
- Represent the company to the customer
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
-BA and 4+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Required: MEL 4 graduate, former field grade officer. Successfully served in a key developmental position at brigade/battalion level. Demonstrated knowledge in all Army and Joint regulations and manuals. Proficient in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interface with a wide variety of personnel. Ability to develop and present briefings.
- Candidate must have a SECRET clearance to access classified network.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Desired: Former Battalion Commander. MEL 1 graduate or equivalent. Retired COL (O6) equivalent or above. Previous Mission Command Training Program (MCTP), Marine Staff Training Program (MSTP), or Korean Battle Simulation Center (KBSC) experience. Successfully served on Division, Corps, Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF) level staff positions.